Craft Jam Pubnights 2013

Friday 28 May 2010

Our Craft Hub Sign


I have completed the Craft Hub Sign which will be at the front of our fair to attract lots of custom and shoppers hopefully.

What do you think? Ellen and I wanted it to be colourful and fun, just like our fair. We used the fabulous decopatch papers from http://thedecopatchplace.com to adorn some ready cut letters and ta da this is the result. The frame, i picked up from the wonderful aladdins cave that is Otto Retro on exeters Fore Street. Sarah, the owner, was extremely helpful and found me just what i wanted. I also could not help purchasing the cute flowery poofy in the picture, from Otto also.

In my next post i am posting some piccies of the inside of Exeter Castles old courtroom No 2, this is where our stallholders will be setting out their stands on the 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment