Thursday, 5 August 2010
Falconry Day at Poltimore House
Come and join Poltimore House from 11 until 4pm for an exciting family day of falconry displays and country crafts for everyone to enjoy.
Watch Ben Long’s spectacular Falconry Display, get the children involved in the ‘Creation Station’ and discover some fascinating crafts.
Be tempted by tasty refreshments in the historic surroundings. Join a tour of the grounds and visit the house to find out more about the restoration*.
Visit The Craft Hub, showcasing modern, eclectic, vibrant products from some of the best local talent.
Meet artisans with a passion for handmade, good quality, affordable products from fashion and home accessories to cup cakes and other delicious temptations.
This day is going to be marvellous and i am really excited about the Craft Hub being able to support Poltimore House Trust and Friends.
Come along on the day support the restoration and have fun !!!
Craft Hub Vendors include:
• Pippiknit selling crocheted and hand knitted goods
• Babsyboodle hand sewing and artistic creations
• Katy Parr stunning jewellery and tiaras
• Ulrike Igraine ceramics
• Away with the Fairies cakes
• Anna White cupcakes
• Yelena Jenkins Mediterranean food
• Bluebird designs hand sewing
• Heavenly Yarns luxury yarns
• Carole Hynam watercolour artist (prints/cards)
• Kate Sloan Fabadashery Memo Boards
• Gina Alton Crochet designer
• Peggie Clark childrens clothing
Craft Hub demonstrations and activities:
• Julia Hetherington felt making
• Creation Station creative fun for kids
• Devon Guild of Spinners, Weavers & Dyers spinning fleece and weaving